Sunday, November 18, 2012

Around Miami


There are very scary spiders that live around my complex. They have red pointers and made giant webs in no time flat.
Just a car that someone wanted a Loony Tunes character on. No big deal.

Saturday mornings are bliss. I get a lot of studying done and no one is on the road because they're all walking to the Kabbalah Center. Tiny heads with yarmulkes walk by my window all morning.

My school is in Little Haiti and seeing women carrying things like massive duffel bags in their heads in nothing new.

A week after seeing the Loony Tunes car, I see this. The bumper says "A Whole New World." Aladdin is not on the car, but Jafar is on the side and the back. 

On the way to school at night I see this tree.  I thought it was just falling apart and had some braces screwed onto it but it lights up!


I have great sunsets out my window. Too bad they happen at 5:30 pm.

There's a tiny nun who walks around campus in the afternoons. Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment