Friday, December 21, 2012

Love food, hate Words with Friends

My love of food and hatred of Words with Friends continues.

I played a word that is actually a pretty impressive score for me. 



Another pinterest recipe. This time for Chicken Marsala. I won't bore you with the story of how long it took to find Marsala at Target, but I don't know anything about wine and I went on a Saturday morning, in Jewish community. I was THE ONLY person there and no one could/would help me. Miami. :( 

So, now we're getting somewhere. The chicken is already cooked and in the oven. This recipe has an optional cream listed. I went for it. 

Hmmm. I screwed up the formatting when I changed the picture order. 

This is the final product. I made enough for four but the three of us ate the entire thing. Definitely a crowd favorite.


And here's the response I get to playing "genii."


This shouldn't be a surprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment